Located near Acacia Avenue and Champaca Gate leading out to Daang Hari, this 4-year old house with high ceilings that was designed by National Artist Architect Francisco "Bobby " Manosa sits on a 600 sqm lot with an additional easement of 200 sqm-- for a total usable area of 800 sqm. The huge floor area of 733 sqm was meticulously spread out among three levels, providing more than adequate space for 5 bedrooms, 6.5 T&B, guest room/den, and lanai. There are 2 skylights over the living room, a huge balcony adjacent to the family room and basement parking for 6 cars. The house comes with its own power generator.
|Designed by Arch. Bobby Manosa. Completed in 2016,|
For a preview of the property, please click on the video below:
- AYALA ALABANG Manosa-Designed 3-Level House
- Near Acacia Avenue and Champaca Gate
- Floor Area: 733 sqm
- Lot Area: 600 sqm plus 200 sqm easement= 800 sqm usable area
- 5BR with large windows
- 6.5 T&B
- Dean/Office, Lanai, and Family Room with huge balcony
- Maids' Room for 6 pax and separate Drivers' Room for 2 pax
- 6-car basement parking
- With power generator
Asking Price: Ps 115M. Direct buyers only, please.
Call 09178684941 for a viewing appointment.